HOT BIOAmp® EvaGreenqPCR Mix is an optimized ready-to-use solution for real-time quantitative PCR assays, incorporating EvaGreen® dye. It comprises all the components necessary to perform qPCR: HOT BIOAmp® DNA Polymerase, ultrapure dNTPs, MgCl2 and EvaGreen® dye. The user simply needs to add water, template and primers. HOT BIOAmp® EvaGreen qPCR mix exists with no ROX and high ROX.
HOT BIOAmp® DNA Polymerase is activated by a 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
- Detection and qualification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- High Resolution Melt (HRM) Analysis.
HOT BIOAmp® Evagreen qPCR mix is declined in a version HOT BIOAmp® EvaGreen® qPCR Supermix, wich have many benefits :
- Highly specific and reproducible real time PCR
- Excellent efficiency in case of low copy number targets
- UNG treatment capability due to dNTP blend of dUTP/dTTP
- Superior performance with long (up to 500 bp) and GC-rich templates
- Blue visualisation dye for easy pipetting.
|Products||Cat. No.||Pack Size||List price €HT|
|5× HOT BIOAmp® Evagreen qPCR Mix (high ROX)||GX02050||1 ml||65.00|
|5× HOT BIOAmp® Evagreen qPCR Mix (no ROX)||GX02052||1 ml||65.00|
|5× HOT BIOAmp® EvaGreen® qPCR Supermix||GX02054||1 ml||85.00|